My work

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Distance learning!

 


For this weeks learning we have a lot of slides to do. I have finished all the slides for this week. This weeks work was kind of tricky but i tried my best to get all of the math correct. I really like making the posters for writing. You can go and check my poster out. I tried my best to do all of my work and get it done. I tried 1 of the school creates. I did the working car and when i tried it it didn't work.

Would you be interested in getting one of my creations?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, your bird glider poster is beautiful. I like that you're incorporating native birds into the design.

    I know you've worked hard on your Maths. Good job on slide 9-12. With a bit of practise, your fractions knowledge will keep on improving.

    For slide 17, let's have a look at 472-185. Since 72 is smaller than 85, it is a bit difficult to take away. Another strategy you could use:

    472-100 = 372
    372-72= 300
    300-13=287

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about