My work

Monday, August 26, 2019

Wearable Art

For topic this week we are doing Past Present and Future.My group is Tangaroa.I am going to be the main model.we used  chip packets and we used some blue wall paper we also used a pair o head phones to make a shell crown and my other group is going to be some sea creatures and two people are going to be a fish and one is going to be a octopus and one is going to be a starfish and one is going to be a crab.Also  what i am going to wear and what it is going to look like but it is sort of like a cape.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, you did an amazing job on your blog post that we had to do about our Wearable Arts. Click on my name so you can see the video I made for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about